-
November 3rd, 2005, 12:53 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Toys R Us has tiny little dressed Berengeur dolls with inset eyes (which is very impressive!) for only under $2. They would be a good size for any AGT who wants a baby doll to care for, and have very cute faces, especially compared to many baby dolls I've seen. [img]wink.gif[/img] Or a nice tiny gift for little girls' stockings.
Unfortunately, I looked in two Toys R Us stores, and only saw them in one! The options were both blue and brown eyes, with several different face mold choices.
-
November 3rd, 2005, 12:59 AM
#2
Inactive Member
hmmm, thanks for the info! will have to check then out! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 3rd, 2005, 02:22 AM
#3
Inactive Member
COOL! [img]cool.gif[/img]
Shelly
-
November 3rd, 2005, 02:41 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Thanks for letting us know.
-
November 3rd, 2005, 12:49 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Well, my mom decided she needs one for her doll's Christmas display, only she wants it to be dressed in a nightie. I'll try to take photos of one (in original clothing) if anyone wants to see what they look like before making the trek! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 3rd, 2005, 03:47 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Yes, please do [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 3rd, 2005, 06:36 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
I got one! [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll try to post photos online by tomorrow (I need to head off to class), with an AG holding it. The clothing it comes in varies, though. I'll also take a photo after the new clothing is made. They really are cute and seem a great deal for the price.
-
November 4th, 2005, 12:14 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
They sound like they are made of good quality.I can't wait to see pics.
-
November 4th, 2005, 02:31 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Here are photos of the doll as it comes, and also with new clothing. The clothing the dolls come in really varies, from a diaper and t-shirt to a shirt and pants to a sleeper.
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/FAST/molly.html
The doll is in the "It's Just Baby Fat" line, and should be in with the full-sized Berenguers.
The face is cuter than it will photograph. Unfortunately it is so small, taking good pictures was a challenge.
-
November 4th, 2005, 03:17 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Oh, that's super cute! Now I have to find a reason to go to Toys R Us today [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks